Almost all grain is at risk of pest infestation. It is important to recognise an infested batch of grain before it is added to a store, where it can contaminate large amounts of ‘clean’ grain.The Insectomat has been developed to detect insects in large samples of cereal grains, helping combat insect infestation.Traditional methods involve examining a small amount of grain in relation to the total quantity - making the chances of finding an insect very low. The 5K Insectomat can detect 1 insect in up to a 5KG sample.
- 100% Insect detection rate
- Tests up to 5 kg at one time
- Up to 180 times quicker than Berlese Funnel Method
- Better Health & Safety standards than manual sieving
- Fast and easy to use
- Can be used with wheat, barley and oats.
- Power supply: 230 V 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 440 x 420 x 600 mm