Hectoliter Meter 7000
- It is used for measuring the density of the grains.
- The device is used for measuring the hectoliter in wheat, rice, corn, lentil and similar grains.
- The objective of the hectoliter test in wheat is to estimate the flour productivity.
- When the hectoliter of the wheat increases, the flour productivity increases as well.
- The hectoliter value varies according to the form, density, size and uniformity of the grain. It consists of 6 parts, being measuring container, filling container, transfer container, float, blade and digital balance.
- It is made of draught brass according to world standarts. All parts can be separated from each other; they are portable and easy to carry.
- The blade of the device is made of stainless steel.
- The digital balance can operate with the batteries of 9 volt and for this reason it can be used under land conditions.
- The outside dimensions of the device are 180x410x90 mm and its net weight is 3,5 kg.