Bastak Roller Mill 1500
- It is a laboratory type roller mill.
- It is used in dry wheat grinding.
- After grinding, flour and bran are taken out from two separate containers.
- It is a model preferred by especially the wheat sellers due to the reason that it grinds only dry wheat.
- Depending on the wheat quality, it has a flour productivity of 15–30 %.
- The front part of the device has an aluminium cap.
- By means of the window that is on the section where the sieve unit is located, the sieve brush is cleaned after every sample and thus the samples are prevented from mixing into each other.
- Since V belt system is used in the device, no blockage occurs during grinding. The outside dimensions of the device are 300x600x560 mm and its net weight is 37 kg.