Bastak Hammer Mill Smart 1900
- Instrument is used to prepare the sample for the Gluten Analysis, Falling Number Analysis and NIR analysis.
- For setting of grinding use air flow rate on it.
- The grinded samples collecting its container.
- Its motor work 16,800 cycles per minute and can use the different size of sieves.
- Wheat, barley, corn and other grains can grinding on it .
- After the first sample no need for clean for the second sample. With slow feeding it can grind to the 25% moisture of grains.
- With Air flow regulator can set a flow rate of the samples. Sensor on the motor cover, when motor cover is open don’t work for safety. Power is 230 V 50 Hz, the motor rotational speed: 16,800 rpm.
- Dimensions: 640x620x450 mm, net weight: 51 kg, grinding capacity: 300 g in 30-50 seconds.
- The grinding capacity change depending on the moisture degree.