Bastak Grinding Mill 1600
- It is a laboratory type disc mill.
- It is used to divide the sample into smaller pieces in wheat, corn, barley, rye and other grains and oil seeds.
- It is used especially in sample preparation in order to make moisture analyse in drying oven.
- The sample particle size can be adjusted by approaching to each other and moving away from each other the grinding discs between 0.2-15 mm.
- There is no moisture loss during grinding.
- In the ground products, the crust and the interior of the seed (for example: flour and bran in wheat) collected into the same collection container.
- The grinding capacity is 50–100 gr/1 munite depending on the product density.
- The outside dimensions of the device are 550x250x260 mm and its net weight is 12 kg.