Pellet Durability Tester Lignotester
Pellets Tested: Wood;
Sample Amount Required: Fines Test: 250-350 g
- Operation: Manual
- Pellets Tested: Wood
- Sample Amount Required: Fines Test: 250-350 g
- Durability Test: 100 g
- Function: Portable
- Used for:Spot checks
- Hole Diameter of Mesh Hopper: 3.15 mm
- The Ligno Tester is used for determining the Mechanical Durability (DU) or Fine Material Amount (F) of wood pellets by simulating pellets transportation environment from mill to boiler.
- It can easily be transported between locations to provide spot checks, requiring only to be placed on a flat stable surface.
- Fitted with a 3.15mm diameter perforated hopper, the Ligno Tester is a recognised form of testing in the EN 14961-2 European Standard.
- Users can select whether to test Mechanical Durability or Fine Material Amount by turning a switch at the side of the machine. The DU test cycle lasts 60 seconds and the Fines cycle last 30 seconds.