CO2-Sensor Centec CARBOTEC TR-PT
The Carbotec TR-PT CO2-transmitter inline measures continuously the content of dissolved carbon dioxide in liquids.
Typical applications include the in-line quality control in the brewing and beverage industry or the controlled carbonisation of beer and beverages.
The Carbotec TR-PT in-line CO2-transmitter measures continuously and exactly the content of carbon dioxide in carbonated liquids. For determining the CO2-content of a carbonated liquid, every 13 seconds a 30ml sample is isolated from the main stream. The pressure of this taken sample is abruptly reduced to below atmospheric pressure. The resultant pressure will differ from that of a non-carbonated liquid according to the volume of dissolved CO2 in the sampled liquid. This difference in resulting pressure is the basis for calculating the CO2-content of the liquid. The temperature dependence of the measurement signal is electronically compensated by PT100. After the measurement the sample is returned to the beverage line. The CO2-concentration can be displayed in different units like g/l, v/v, bar (20°C), ml/l, % or cc/kg. The menu-driven software includes the product-specific calibration and product selection. Analogue and digital in- and outputs onboard can be used for process controlling and automation. The sensor has a hygienic construction and is cleanable with all in food- and beverage industry typical CIP-media.
- Measuring range: 0 - 10 g/l CO2
- Repeatability: +/- 0.01 g/l CO2
- Response time: < 13 sec
- Temperature compensation: PT100
- Temperature range Medium: -10°C - +100°C (+14°F - +212°F)
- Pressure range max.: 10 bar
- Material of parts in contact with medium: Stainless steel 1.4404 (316L), EPDM, PTFE
- Seals: EPDM, PTFE
- Process connection compatible to Varivent©-Inline-Housings DN 50 (2") - DN 150 (6"); others on request
- Input; 6x digital (24 VDC)
- Output; 3x digital (24 VDC) + 2x analog (4-20 mA)
- Enclosure rating: IP 65
- Power Supply: 24 VDC