CO2 Gehaltemeter 1-Cube ICD
air residue in the bottle neck (EURO, NRW) and cans.
CO2 content in beer, in bottles (EURO, NRW) and cans.
Measuring device makes it possible to determine content of
- Air residue in the bottle neck (EURO, NRW) and cans.
- CO2 content in beer, in bottles (EURO, NRW) and cans.
- Range of CO2 measurement: 2 to 9.99 g/l or in volume percentage 1 to 5%
- Range of temperature measurement: -3°C to +30°C or +26°F to +86°F
- Range of pressure measurement: 0 - 600 kPa
- Accuracy of CO2 content measurement: 0.05 g/l or 0.025% vol.
- Accuracy of temperature measurement: 0.5%.
- Accuracy of pressure measurement: 0.5%.
- Digital display: LCD 2 rows.
- Memory: 200 samples of measurement (simple version), 600 samples of measurement (comfortable version).
- Dimensions: 530x240x300 mm (h x w x l).
- Weight: about 3 kg.
- Measuring range of gas burette: 0-12 ml of air.