pH transmitter Thermo Scientific Alpha pH 2000D
General: Useful for any batch or on-line type application that requires accurate pH or ORP control.
Water Purification/Treatment: Use for batch and on-line control of incoming process water, rinse water treatment, recirculating system and waste water treatment.
Industrial: Ideal for chemical processing, food processing. aquarium, pharmaceutical, hydroponics and waste control industries.
Regulatory: Hook to recorder to document data for regulatory compliance.
- pH range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.01 pH
- ORP range: -1000 to 1000 mV / 0 to 100 %
- Resolution: 1 mV / 0.1 %
- Accuracy: ±1 mV / ±0.2 %
- Temperature range:-10.0 to 110 °C / 14.0 to 230.0 °F
- Resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.1 °F
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C / ±1.0 °F
- Sensor: NTC 300; 2 wire
- Compensation: Auto/manual (independent process/CAL temperature)
- Switching pH Hysteresis: 0.1 to 1 pH
- Switching ORP Hysteresis: 10 to 100 mV or 1 to 10.0 %
- Function (Switchable): P/PI control (pulse length/pulse frequency/proportional integral); limit control; off
- Adjustable Period With Pulse Length Controller: 0.5 to 20 sec
- Adjustable Period With Pulse Frequency Controller: 60 to 120 pulse/min
- Power supply: 80 to 250 VAC/DC ; 50/60 Hz ; 10 VA