Wood moisture meter Gann Hydromette Compact A
The measuring principle of the COMPACT A is based on a non-destructivedielectric constant measuring oder high frequency measuring method. For taking measurements, the meter is simply placed on the material to be tested.
The moisture content can be read immediately. There is no need to drive any pins into the wood. Moisture values for timber up to 40 mm can be gathered.
The Compact A is especially applicable for painters, interior constructors, wooden floor fitters and furniture carpenters.
The device is delivered fully equipped including a battery.
- Measuring range: 5 - 45 % wood moisture content
- Handy, quick pocket-sized moisture meter for fast single and series measurements
- Via a setting device the measured values which vary from wood species and wood-based material can be corrected automatically. Setting range from 1 to 10
- No separate measuring electrodes or cables required
- Fully automatic adjustment of the indicator
- Power supply by 9 V dry cell or rechargeable battery (optional equipment)
- Dimensions: 170 [L] x 35 [W] x 35 mm [H], weight approx. 140 g
- Warranty: 12 months