Triple measuring instrument for wood Gann Hydromette HT 85T
Due to its large wood moisture measuring range it is perfectly applicable for singular measurements on the timber yard for both and after processing wood.
- Measureing ranges:
4 - 100 % moisture content (m.c.)
0 - 80 digits structural moisture (conversion of moisture depending on the building material)
-50° - +199,9° C with mit Pt 100 probes in 4-conductor technology
- Handy quick moisture meter for fast single and series measurements
- Direct displaying of wood moisture in percent via digital LCD, resolution: 0.1 % m.c. or 0.1 digits resp.
- Four-step wood species selector for an automatic correction of measured values for over 300 species of wood
- Automatic compensation of wood temperature in the range of -10° - +90° C
- Fast measurement of moisture in hardened building materials due to the resistance measurement principle
- Precise measurement of temperature du to Pt 100 probes in 4-conductor technology
- Fully automatic instrument setting
- Power supply by 9 V dry cell or rechargeable battery (optional equipment)
- Dimensions: 180 [L] x 115 [W] x 53 mm [H], weight approx. 370 g
- Warranty: 12 months