Moisture meter for wood Gann Hydromette BL Compact
The BL Compact is an electronic moisture meter used for different kinds of wood as well as for soft building materials and insulating materials.
The pins are pressed into the respective material and enable a precise measurement of the moisture content in timber, chipboard, veneer and fibreboard materials up to a maximum thickness of 25 mm as well as normal gypsum or mixed plasters.
Atfer the measurements the minimum and maximum values can be accessed in the memory storage depending on the building material.
The device is delivered fully equipped with battery, extra pins, protective cap and plastic box.
- Measurment range:
6 - 25 % moisture content
0.4 - 6.0 % of dry weight
- Handy pocket-sized high-speed measure meter for fast single and series measurements
- Direct indication of wood moisture and strucural moisture in % of dry weight (mass weight percent) via a 3-line LCD, resolution: 0.1 % or 0.1° C
- 4-step correction of wood species
- Direct readings for 3 types of building materials and 2 types of insulating materials
- Min / Max and Hold functions for measured values
- Indication of the device's temperature/ambient temperature
- Automatic cut-off of the device
- Power supply: 9 V dry cell or Ni-Cd accumulator (optional accessory)
- Size: 175 [L] x 50 [W] x 30 mm [H], weight approx. 160 g
- Total length: approx. 195 mm (protection cap included)
- Warranty: 12 months