Moisture meter for wood and plaster Gann Hydromette Compact
The Hydromette Compact is an electronic moisture meter for wood and plaster based on the restistance measuring method.
The hand closes naturally around the ergonomic shape of the housing so that the pins on the end of the instrument can be pressed into the material to be measured. Due to the thin pins, the moisture content of timber, chipborad and fibreboard materials up to a maximum thickness of 25 mm can be measured easily also including normal gypsum or mixed plaster.
The Compact Hydromette is the ideal secondary device for every painter, interior constructor and ambitious do-it yourselvers.
The device is delivered fully equipped including battery, sparepinsand protective cap.
- Measuring range:
5 - 20 % m.c. for wood moisture
0.3 - 3.5 % m.c. for plaster moisture
- Handy, quick pocket-sized moisture meter for fast single or series measurements
- Two-group wood species correction
- Measurement of plaster moisture content with a direct readout in percent of dry weight on on a large three-digit LCD
- Completely automatic instrument setting
- No separate measuring electrodes or cables required
- Power supply by 9 V dry cell or rechargeable battery (optional equipment)
- Dimensions: 200 [L] x 35 [W] x 35 mm [H], weight approx. 130 g
- Warranty: 12 months