Active electrode B 55 BL
The active electrode B 55 BL is a probe designed for the field of structural moisture using the capacitive high frequency measuring principle.
The electrode is applicable for all blue Hydromette units that are using this kind of measuring principle.
- Built-in electronics for non-destructively sensing moisture in all types of building materials
- For detecting the moisture distribution in ceilings, walls, screeds, and other set builing materials or hard materials
- The Auto Sensor Technology used automatically detects the electrode connected and enables the Hydromette to adapt the measured value readout to the respective sensor type
- Audible alarm in case a user-defined limit is exceeded. The limit can be set from 0.1 to 199 digits by using the Hydromette
The following measuring ranges are covered by the B 55 BL:
- 0 to 199 digits (scanning mode), moisture qualification using the table
- 0.3 - 8.5 wt.-%, direct readout of the moisture values in % according to the building material
- 0.3 - 6.5 CM-%, direct readout of the moisture values in % according to the building material