Water purification system B30 Integrity+ HPLC
Adrona Integrity+ series are high-end laboratory water purification systems. Integrity+ systems are recommended for labs with ultrapure water demand of less than 10 L/day. Integrity+ systems have ergonomic design, TOC monitor (HPLC and Bio configuration), volumetric dispense, PC communication port. Integrity+ system has a validation port enabling operator to validate the system himself on daily or weekly basis. All systems are brand new and have 2 year warranty. Integrity+ systems use tap water as feed water. Integrity+ systems are available in three configurations: “Trace” for inorganic analysis, “HPLC” for organic analysis or microbiology, “Bio” for molecular biology.
- "HPLC" configuration - Ultrapure chromatography grade water for organic analysis. Integrated storage tank (5L).
- Type of water produced: ultrapure (ISO 3696 Grade 1).
- Ultrapure water resistivity: 18.2 MOhm*cm
- TOC level: <2 ppb
- Permeate production rate: 4 L/h
- Ultrapure water dispense rate > 1L/min
- Volumetric dispense range: 0.1 – 4 L
- Dimensions: 320 x 540 x 600 mm