Manual Transmission Refractometer Reichert Abbe Mark III
A modern version of the classic Abbe refractometer, with operating features of the Reichert Abbe Mark II Plus and advanced features found on the Reichert Arias 500.
- Five-button operation, with MENU, SELECT, READ and arrow keys
- Multilingual instructions in English, German, Spanish, French
- To operate, just place the shadowline intersect in the center of the crosshair and press the READ button
- Graphic LCD, 1.87W x 1.87 in.H (4.7 x 4.7cm), gives direct measurement readout
- Accuracy is enhanced by Automatic Temperature Equilibration Detection software and Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Set Point or Set Point/Span (user definable) calibration
- Dissolved solids, 0° to 95° Brix; Refractive Index, 1.3000 to 1.7000nD; accuracy: ±0.0001nD, ±0.1% solids (0.0 to 95.0%) Programmable with up to 14 custom scales, password protected setup, Restore to Factory option
- Temperature compensation range: 10° to 40°C (59° to 104°F); accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Temperature control range, 10° to 80°C (59 to 176°F) via ports for external circulator
- Dual RS-232-C serial ports allow direct connection to computer
- Focusable eyepiece and dispersion correction prism for true 589nm Refractive Index measurement
- Adjustable, built-in illumination provided by long-life LEDs
- Glass prism is sealed with epoxy to 416 Grade stainless-steel housing
Ideal for medical, pharmaceutical, industrial fluid, chemical, petrochemical, plastic, food and beverage industries. Suitable for use with either transparent or translucent liquids and solids.