Moisture analyser OHAUS MB35
The MB35 combines accuracy, dependability, and value into a moisture analyzer which is sure to generate the precise moisture content of materials. The MB35 features a maximum sample capacity of 35g, with a readability of 0.001g/0.002g and repeatability to 0.02% (10g sample). The intuitive software establishes a simple user interface with simple 3 key navigation for easy setup and use.
- Weighing range [Max]: 35 g
- Temperature range: 50 – 160 °C
- Readout [d]: 0.001 g
- Reproducibility, weight of sample 3 g: 0.18%
- Reproducibility, weight of sample 10 g: 0.01%
- Percent Moisture Determination
- Halogen quartz glass heater
- RS232 (included)
- The MB35 has a dot matrix display that supports quick setup, shows percent moisture, actual weight, actual temperature and test time.
- The MB35 includes a halogen heating lamp with an operating temperature range from 50o to 160o C in 5o increments for the quick drying of samples.
- The MB35 offers a straightforward one-step testing procedure that produces accurate results rapidly.
- ABS housing, metal pan support, metal pan handler, in-use cover
- 3 shut off criteria (manual, timed or auto), 1 standard heating profile, 50° to 160° C heating range (5° C increments)
- Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Warranty: 12 months