Density meter KRUSS DS7800
Model DS7800 Density Meter has a compact measurement cell with high resolution, measuring density, specific gravity and concentration of liquid solutions by the oscillating U-tube method. Both devices allow a cost-effective operation with low waste of samples.
- Measurement Range: 0.0000 - 1.9999 g/cm3
- Accuracy: ± 0.0001 g/cm3
- Repeatability of Measured Value: 0.0001 g/cm3
- Sample Volume by Manual Injection: ~ 2 mL
- Temperature Range: 10 to 40 ºC
- Measurement Time: 30 - 60 s
- Display: LCD TFT 5.7 ", 320x240 Px
- Interfaces: RS-232, USB, Ethernet
- Printer Port: Serial
- User/Password Protection: Activatable
- LIMS Access: Possible
- High accuracy and resolution.
- User-friendly touchscreen (with six language options), all results and user management can be operated on the device.
- The unit incorporates an integrated SQL database for storing data, and allows for access via a network or standalone PC.
- Cost-effective with low wastage of samples.
- Full GLP suitability and NIST compliance.
- Integrated Peltier thermostat.
- Power supply: Available in 110 V (220V optional)