Benchtop spectrophotometer HunterLab LabScan XE
To maintain maximum measurement stability, LabScan XE automatically checks and adjusts to an internal reference standard. To accurately measure optically brightened materials, ultraviolet calibration and control of the illumination source is available. Use LabScan XE to measure samples in virtually any form including solids, powders and liquids. The system can be used in sample port-up, port-forward, and, with the optional sample stand, port-down orientation.
The LabScan XE system includes EasyMatch QC software and an electronic recordkeeping version that is 21 CFR 11 compliant is available. EasyMatch Coatings color formulation software for paint is also available.
- Measures reflected color using 0°/45° geometry
- Wavelength range: 400 nm - 700 nm
- 10 nm optical resolution and reporting interval
- Large measurement diameter of 50 mm
- Excellent inter-instrument agreement
- Includes EasyMatch QC software
- Optional variable measurement areas from 50 mm to 5 mm
- Calibrated and controlled UV available