Karlo Fišerio titratorius Mettler Toledo V20
Specifications - V20 Compact Volumetric KF Titrator
|Short description||V20 – Routine Volumetric|
|Drying oven option||DO308 (manual)|
|Languages||English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Korean|
|Automatic burette recognition||yes|
|One Click Titration™ Short Cuts||max. 4 per user|
|Task list (number of tasks)||-|
|Number of predefined Mettler methods||-|
|Number of user methods||max. 5|
The Routine Karl Fischer titrator combines fast and precise water content determination with easy operation. Samples from any industry with a water content between 100 ppm and 100% are analyzed in single measurements or sample series with statistics
- Color Touchscreen with One Click™ user interface
- User interface in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Polish and Korean
- Intelligent burettes with RFID chip saving all relevant titrant data
- Connectivity to LabX titration PC software via USB or direct Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Common USB printers or the USB-P25 compact paper roll printer for secure and GLP-compliant paper recording
The large color Touchscreen features the simple-to-understand and fast-to-operate One Click™ user interface. All users have their own Homescreen with dedicated Shortcut buttons to directly start specific routine tasks.
Users are protected against contact with chemicals using the Solvent Manager liquid handling device. It is fully controlled by the titrator and offers solvent exchange at One Click™ without additional user interaction.
The titrant is automatically recognized, when the burette is put on the titrator. Important data such as concentration or lifetime is saved on the RFID chip and directly transferred to the titrator, where it is stored and can be monitored. Using the wrong or an expired titrant is impossible.